Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Love To Shop ( email) matthiaskonline@gmail.com

I ordered a pair of women's shoes size 8 and received mens shoes size 11! Totally wrong item. I asked for my money back or the correct shoes and this is their response:

Dear client,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for what happened. Maybe there are something wrong when packing the parcel.

For avoiding the high shipping cost, we sincerely suggest you keep it. At the same time, you will get a nicer discount coupon as compensation on the discount website: www.worldsmarket-shop.com.

You can buy any product on the website and enjoy our best price with Coupon Code: 590205.

Best Regards"

I refused and insisted I wanted a fully refund. They responded again.

"Dear client,

Sorry for what happened.

Because of too many goods, it is inevitable for us to send wrong parcel, but we are willing to refund 20% to you. You have our parcel and it is valuable. Please consider it.

Best regards"

I demanded a refund again and again. Why should anyone have to pay 80% of the Wrong Item! This is their response.

"Dear client,

There is no need to send the parcel back. It will take much of time on returning. And, we can not receive the returned package because it is possible to be lost. Sincerely suggest you think about the 25% refund. Therefore, you can keep it at a very low price, the item is valuable too. Please consider it.

Best regards".

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM SCAM SCAM

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Paying for something i did not receive as promised.

Comments